Mew Mew Power RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Mew Mew fans who have ever dreamed of roleplaying as a mew, a Cyniclon, or anything else Mew related, come on! Read the rules, create your character, and jump in!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mew Chestnut
Admin
Mew Chestnut

Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Official Rules   Official Rules EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:19 am

RULES

1. No godmodding,, powerplaying, ninjadodging, or rhinohiding!
As in, you can't post and say, for example, "Dren tackled into Mew Strawberry and pinned her down." if Dren and Mew Strawberry are controlled by different users. Any movement that can affect another user's character must be a movement that can be reacted to. For example, returning to the previous situation, a proper post would be "Dren jumped towards Mew Strawberry, aiming to pin her to the ground." This gives the other user a chance to react. <style>However, you can't avoid ALL attacks- nobody is that perfect. That's called ninjadodging. Rhinohiding is when your character is hit by all the attacks, but shows no damage or any other sign of being fazed, or hides behind a wall or car or something to avoid/hide from it all, and will not be tolerated!

2. Keep it clean!
This site is meant to be accessible by any age of Mew fan. That means keeping cussing, profanity, and any other inappropriate things off of these forums!

3. Respect the admins/mods!
Although it is just me right now, both I and any future admins and mods deserve respect. That means to not bug them to look at your application, or complain when they tell you that something you're doing is wrong.<grace>

4. Don't spam!
This basicly means- Don't join a thread just to 'advertise' your thread or say little one liners, like 'wow' or 'cool'. This is annoying- if you want to advertise, go to the General Boards--Random Stuff and advertise there.

If I find anything else worth adding, it will be added.

To have your character application approved, you must have the code words. The final code word is <power>
Back to top Go down
https://mewmewrpg.rpg-board.net
Mew Mew Kiwi

Mew Mew Kiwi

Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Cool rules.   Official Rules EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Good rules but i have never been on a forum and am not that smart with big,technical terms or words so i have no idea what to do.Sorry!

Mew Kiwi,out!Peace! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Official Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mew Mew Power RPG :: Get Started-
Jump to: